- Job ID:
- Job Category: Software Engineer
- State: New Jersey
- Posted on: 09/28/2019
Are you a developer? Would you like to be a part of a team that is solving business problems and challenges through innovative ideas and technologies? Xelit integrates the technology platform with innovative pharmaceutical organization to more effectively reach patients and physicians with targeted information. With hearts for serving our customers and community we thrive by listening and adapting to an ever changing industry. Xelit is involved in services like Web Development, Designing Mobile Apps & Wearable Apps, Artificial Intelligence, Data Analytics, Maintenance & Support and innovative technologies. We are looking for developers who are passionate about machine learning, pattern analysis, big data etc. to become part of our team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Understands the overall vision, business needs and the solution architecture for cross-platform mobile applications.
- Develops cross platform (iOS, Android, and Windows) application.
- Requirements gathering, understanding them and planning the procedures to move forward to the development of the app.
- Test and Deploy cross-platform mobile apps in a DevOps model.
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
- Assist in refining and enhancing mobile architectures and frameworks.
- Review and create system, software and functional design specifications that address requirements.
- Writing high-quality code for the mobile application for native and rich user experiences.
- Minimum required Bachelors in Computer Science or equivalent field.
- Computer Science fundamentals in algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis.
- Computer Science fundamentals in data structures.
- Firm understanding of software development principles.
- Knowledge of developing hybrid native/HTML mobile applications.
- Programming in one or more object-oriented languages like Java/Python/C#/Ruby/Objective C/C++.
- Ability to communicate effectively with employees in the company in both technical and non-technical roles.
- Knowledge of IDE’s like Android Studio, Visual Studio, Atom.
- Knowledge of tools and frameworks like Xamarin, Ionic, React Native, Flutter.